December 3, 2010

Hello Loves! Happy Friday :)

Hello loves, and Happy Friday!!  I love Fridays, they hold so much possibility!  Even if, by Sunday afternoon, all you've done is finish up some class-work, write a couple things that nobody will ever read, slept in till way too late, and spent some much-needed time with some good friends, it's the feeling on Friday, that so much could happen in the next couple of days.  

So in a toast to Fridays, I am going to start a new little once-a-week project, the idea of which came from two areas:  (1st) from this lovely blog, and (2nd) from something a friend and I used to do in high-school.  (We would list our "obsessions" for the day, every day)


My Loves
(1)  Sunny mornings, even if when you go outside, it's not as warm as your windows may have told you.
(2)  Our Song, by The Spill Canvas  (clicky to go listen to it!!)  
(3)  Beautiful photos that remind me why I love photography
(4)  Hot chocolate
(5)  A new month!, and with it, the realization that New Years Eve is just around the corner
(6) All things yellow  (like lemons, and my slowly growing collection of rubber ducks)



ABC Poem - has 5 lines that create a mood, picture, or feeling. Lines 1 through 4 are made up of words, phrases or clauses - and the first word of each line is in alphabetical order from the first word. Line 5 is one sentence, beginning with any letter.

A breeze blows around me,
beginning at the trees
calmly surrounding me,
dying out  at the opposite end.
It was just as though everything in the world had stopped.
<3

2 comments:

  1. hi! i saw that you posted exactly what i was thinking in response to nina's 'refelctions' post and i knew we were kindred spirits and had to come visit your blog. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww, thank you Bethany!! :) I'm so glad you decided to check this out, and I'll have to run over to your page as well!
    <3 Kiersten

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to read and comment! It means so much to me, and I really do love reading all your messages! <3