December 22, 2010

Holiday Photos!!

Today, my mom and I spent the day finishing up our last-minute Christmas shopping, wrapping presents, and making chocolate covered pretzels!  So here, finally, are some Christmas photos from our house, all decorated. :)
Our NY plans have changed - we're going to be going next week when it's less crowded/hectic, after the holidays, but when all the decorations are still up.  :)  We might, however, go into Philly for the light show, so I might have pictures for you from that!!
Do you guys have any fun holiday plans or photos to share?
<3

3 comments:

  1. Wonderful photos! I love the yellow light contrasted with the darkness - so pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  2. dreamy! i only have lights up outside. needs to be changed. i was telling someone earlier we should create some kind of awesome winter decoration tradition so we can have fun, cheer and twinkle lights through the dark months of jan-march too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you both :)
    Bethany - we just put up all our lights, including the ones outside, yesterday!
    And I think some fun way of decorating would be great, because as of right now, it's somewhat of a chore for my family. :-/
    Thank you both for reading and commenting! :)
    <3 Kiersten

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to read and comment! It means so much to me, and I really do love reading all your messages! <3