December 17, 2010

My Loves

Happy Friday, everyone!  And for you college students like me, happy Christmas break!!
My loves for today:
  - hot chocolate!
  - being (almost) done with finals
  - having my name spelled right on the cup at Starbucks
  - spending time in the lobby studying for finals with friends before we go home for a month 
(:

So, lovelies, tell me:  What do you think of the new layout?  And what do you have planned for your break?  
I plan to take lots of wonderful pictures to share with you, and I'd like to work on my writing as well!  And, of course, spend lots and lots of time with friends!!
<3

2 comments:

  1. Hi!
    I'm a fan of the floral background. I like the focus on photography :D
    Starbucks is awesome. What do you usually get there? I like their holiday drinks, so many good memories! I feel like Starbucks would be a great place to write... not that I ever write, sadly. And congrats on the name spelling triumph. Luckily I've never run into that issue, except when I tell them my name is Bartholomew. (Which it's not, by the way)
    And I know I can't speak for all your readers, but Mr. Anonymous here still has finals until Monday... then I'll be seeing a lot of friends, watching a lot of movies and sleeping! Haha.
    Have a good day

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi! And thank you :) Starbucks is good - I usually get hot chocolate though. (not a coffee person) and the other day I got one of their breakfast sandwiches.
    I figured your name isn't Bartholemew, because I'm running under the assumption that I know you, and I've never met anyone with the 1st name Bartholemew.
    Can I ask what school you go to? This game of not telling me who you are is only fun for you :P
    <3 Kiersten

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to read and comment! It means so much to me, and I really do love reading all your messages! <3