January 3, 2011

Pheonixville

Today, I went into Phoenixville to meet up with my friend, Rose.  Even though just about everything was closed, and the temperature dropped from the 50 degrees that it's been for the past few days, it was still a lot of fun. :)  Plus, I got to check out a couple of really neat shops, and get a bunch of pictures for you guys!













We went to a couple of nice coffee shops, and since I'm not much of a coffee person, I drank hot chocolate, which I love.



One of the shops we went into had a bunch of owl-themed things, like this necklace.  Rose loves owls!







  Birds were another thing which they had a lot of, and I liked those as well.  It was a really adorable little store, called The Hipster.
All in all, it was a really fun day, and it was nice to get to see a good friend from school over the holiday!  Have you guys done anything fun recently?  I'd love to hear all about it!
<3

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for taking the time to read and comment! It means so much to me, and I really do love reading all your messages! <3