March 24, 2011

An Apple a Day... (4)

Keeps the doctor away, right?
(Day 4)
Today was freezing cold.  I woke up, and when I left my dorm to go to class, there was snow on the ground.  What's the weather like where you are, loves?
Good news though, today is Thursday, which means that tomorrow is the weekend!  I can't wait - I've been so tired for most of this week, and I don't know why.  But Saturday and Sunday mean that I can sleep in, so I'm excited for that. :)
What are you up to this weekend?
Also, Happy Birthday Alivia!!  I know this post is sort of late, but if you get a chance, hop over and wish her a happy birthday. :)
<3 Kiersten

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for taking the time to read and comment! It means so much to me, and I really do love reading all your messages! <3