March 28, 2011

Monday Morning (8)

Hello loves, I hope you had a wonderful weekend!  Mine was both relaxing, and productive - I was able to finish up the two papers I had due this week by Saturday, as well as get to the mall and into town.  :)  What did you do over the weekend?
____________________________________________________________________ 
Day 8
This post-it has been in the bathroom of one of our class buildings for about a month now.  I took this picture right before my 8am class this morning.  
The same bathroom also has a bowl of free candy with a sign saying "Please take some!", a couch, a fish drawn on the mirror, and multiple pictures of beaches.  I certainly like it!
____________________________________________________________________
If you don't know what this is, you can check it out here, where it originated.  Basically, once a week participants will make a list of things they are thankful for, whether it be basic, silly, serious, or in-depth, to make us remember the good parts of our week.  :)
-Honey (I know I've said this before, but the stuff is amazing!)
-Warm sweaters
-Dorm-Held Blood Drives
-Hot Tea
-Good books (Right now, I'm reading Anna Karanina)
-Friends who live on my floor - I love being able to walk down the hall to see them


How about you?  What are you thankful for this week?
<3 Kiersten

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for taking the time to read and comment! It means so much to me, and I really do love reading all your messages! <3