March 31, 2011

Starry Starry Night (10)

(Day 10)
I've been thinking about a photo like this lately because of the rain we've been getting, and today I finally took it.  Of course, it required being the weird girl who went outside, put her open umbrella on the ground while it was raining, and took pictures of it before closing up shop and going right back into the dorm building.  Naturally, there were plenty of students outside smoking or coming to or from the building to witness me doing this.
That's okay though - I think the photo was worth it. :)
According to the forecast, the weather is going to be like this (cold and rainy) for the next 10 days, with a slight chance of snow over the coming weekend.  I wish it were warmer, but May is in a month, and then the days will be sunny and warm, so I'll look forward to that!
What't the weather like where you are?  Are you enjoying it, or is it gloomy and wet like it is here?
<3 Kiersten

4 comments:

  1. BLAH, im in almost the same kind of area, so yes it's cooolld and raaainy. and NO i don't like it hahaah. spring needs to get here NOW! i do like that umbrella tho!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes - I want the spring weather NOW! haha
    And thanks - it's from Katie :)
    <3 Kiersten

    ReplyDelete
  3. You just have to assume that they assume that you're in a photography class. Don't worry what they think!

    ReplyDelete
  4. haha Thanks, Kelly :) I figure, I don't actually know any of them, so it doesn't matter. And even if I did know them, everyone who knows me knows I'm crazy camera lady. (wow....I used the word "know" far too much in this comment!)
    <3 Kiersten

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to read and comment! It means so much to me, and I really do love reading all your messages! <3