April 18, 2011

Of Term Papers and Format Standards (25)

I spent about 90% of my day today researching/writing a paper for my micro-economics class.  (The other 10% was spent going to class, eating, and procrastinating via Facebook and Blogger)  This book is the APA Publication Manual, which lists all the standards for writing a paper in APA format - over the next three years and beyond, I'm supposed to learn and love it.
* Chinese delivery that doesn't have a price minimum or a delivery charge
*the resulting leftover Chinese food
* amazingly fun weekends with friends
* rain boots (after being in the rain with converse, I have a new appreciation and love of my rain boots!)
* snail mail - I absolutely love getting letters/cards in the mail
* music.  (I'll put my current playlist at the bottom!)
* my camera. 
* books like It's Kind of a Funny Story that are "an easy read" at the end of the night
*pretty flowers all over campus that I can pick and put in my dorm room
How about you, loves?  What are you thankful for this week??
My current playlist:
- Dear Prudence  by the Beatles, but this is the version from Across the Universe
- Magdalena  by Brandon Flowers
- Dog Days are Over  by Florence and the Machine
- December, 1963  by Frankie Valley and the Four Seasons
- The Remedy  by Jason Mraz
-Have a Little Faith in Me  by John Hiatt
-Astronomers  by We are the City
How about you?  What can't you get out of your head right now?
I hope you had a Happy Monday, everyone - for now, I'm going to read a bit of my book, and pass out!  Goodnight, moon.
<3 Kiersten


  1. LOOOOVE all this music, Dear! And I love your thankful list as well-- I've got to get going on mine!


Thanks so much for taking the time to read and comment! It means so much to me, and I really do love reading all your messages! <3