I spent about 90% of my day today researching/writing a paper for my micro-economics class. (The other 10% was spent going to class, eating, and procrastinating via Facebook and Blogger) This book is the APA Publication Manual, which lists all the standards for writing a paper in APA format - over the next three years and beyond, I'm supposed to learn and love it.
* Chinese delivery that doesn't have a price minimum or a delivery charge
*the resulting leftover Chinese food
* amazingly fun weekends with friends
* rain boots (after being in the rain with converse, I have a new appreciation and love of my rain boots!)
* snail mail - I absolutely love getting letters/cards in the mail
* music. (I'll put my current playlist at the bottom!)
* my camera.
* books like It's Kind of a Funny Story that are "an easy read" at the end of the night
*pretty flowers all over campus that I can pick and put in my dorm room
How about you, loves? What are you thankful for this week??
My current playlist:
- Never Gonna Leave this Bed by Maroon 5
- Slow Dancing in a Burning Room by John Mayer
- Dear Prudence by the Beatles, but this is the version from Across the Universe
- Magdalena by Brandon Flowers
- Dog Days are Over by Florence and the Machine
- December, 1963 by Frankie Valley and the Four Seasons
- The Remedy by Jason Mraz
-Have a Little Faith in Me by John Hiatt
-Astronomers by We are the City
How about you? What can't you get out of your head right now?
I hope you had a Happy Monday, everyone - for now, I'm going to read a bit of my book, and pass out! Goodnight, moon.