May 5, 2011

A Free Moment...or Two

Hello lovelies, I'm so sorry I haven't posted anything all week.  It's been finals week, and let me tell you - Economics is a terrifying subject.  

However, I took my last final (I don't think you can even call it that - it was Creative Writing. We turned in one more piece of writing and she provided food) this morning, and am now sitting in my near-empty room amidst boxes and packed bags.  And in a couple of hours, I will be home and it will be summer.  (Although I won't officially consider it that until I get my grades for the semester and can stop freaking out about them)

How about you loves?  Are you ready for the summer - what are your plans?  I'd love to hear all about them!!

(And I promise - I'm going to start posting regularly again, with 365 photos and everything!!)

 <3 Kiersten

2 comments:

  1. Oh my gosh, yes! I am never taking six classes again. My plans are just working at the ACC Help Desk on campus and working at the library in my hometown (August will be my 5th anniversary there). Then on weekends, relaxing and hopefully traveling/adventures. How about you?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'd love to say I'll never do 6 classes again...but I probably will. The only thing about it that killed me was finals...
    And right now I'm looking for a job, but other than that I'm just hanging out and enjoying the warmth and time off!
    <3 Kiersten

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to read and comment! It means so much to me, and I really do love reading all your messages! <3