November 20, 2010

Late Night

Sorry for not posting over the last 2 days - they were pretty busy days.  But, I'm back now, and I have some writing from last night for you.  (I wrote it when I got back from the dinner and party we went to, so by then I was too tired for blogging)


It's that point in the night where you're not asleep, but you're not awake either. You passed tired a large pizza split between five friends and three games of Uno ago.  Now you're at that point where you might not be able to sleep even if you tried.  
I know it's not a lot.  Actually, it's more like nothing, but I started out this project knowing that some days would be like that.  Where the most I can come up with is more like nothing.  


I'll post again later with today's writing.  
Until then, leave me some love, and enjoy your weekends!
<3

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for taking the time to read and comment! It means so much to me, and I really do love reading all your messages! <3