December 13, 2010

First Snow

I woke this morning to a feeling of cold in the air.  Not an uncomfortable kind of cold, but the kind that means snow.  For months, I'd anticipated this, and now, as I lied alone in my dorm room while my roommate was out at class, I kept my eyes shut, taking the feeling in.  I lied perfectly still, my eyes shut, taking in the feelings that come with the season's first snow;  I wanted to remember this, every moment of it, because it was my first winter at college.  
By time the time I'd opened my eyes, directing them at the window across from me, the snow had stopped, leaving no trace of what I knew had just been there.
I stumbled to this about 15 minutes ago, and thought it would be nice to share with you guys.  I think it's absolutely stunning, and envy whoever it is that possesses that much talent.  Unfortunately, I'm terrible, and don't have the link for you guys. :(

<3

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for taking the time to read and comment! It means so much to me, and I really do love reading all your messages! <3