December 11, 2010

WebCam Love

 This is me, according to my webcam.  

I intended to take pictures of my friends for you guys, but they seem to be having none of that.  Apparently, they need to be dressed up for me to photograph them.


(I feel a little vain for posting this.  But I was bored, and messing with my webcam...


The end of the semester is fast approaching!  A week from now, I will be at home.  It's going to be so strange to not be able to just walk down the hall and bug my friends...  Though Rose and I are going to adventure into a town near both of ours at some point, and that should be fun!


Unfortunately, I don't have anything artistic or even interesting for you guys tonight, since I've been putting this off for most of the day...
<3

4 comments:

  1. Ah the hand heart thing! :D That's so cool.
    You're so funny, keep it up!

    PS
    You're pretty

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, anonymous person.
    (You know, comments are more fun when I know who they're from!)
    <3 Kiersten

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nooooo way. Being anonymous is more fun for me. Not in a creep way, I promise :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Well as long as you intend to continue being NOT creepy... :P
    <3 Kiersten

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to read and comment! It means so much to me, and I really do love reading all your messages! <3