December 6, 2010

Happy Monday

Hello everyone, how was your weekends?  I hope you had a wonderful, relaxing time with friends. :)  I went ice-skating, got most of my Christmas shopping done, and relaxed and got some much-needed studying done.  All in all, I consider it a successful, though freezing cold weekend!  What did you guys do with your time off??


Finals are next week, a fact which is stressing me out enough to consider buying a puppy for my dorm room.  (apparently having a dog can lower blood pressure, reduce stress, and reduce your chance of having/dying from a heart attack.)
This is my dog, Dixie, at home.  She was adopted, so she's afraid of pretty much everything.  And I do not exaggerate that fact.

Outside, it's 34 degrees right now.  (I want to move south.  Like directly on top of the equator.  Ecuador, perhaps?  Okay, not really.  But Georgia might be nice...)

I finished my week-long project of trying a different poetry form every day,  on Saturday.  Which means that I am now totally out of ideas for writing, so it may be a couple of days before you guys see any more of that.


Christmas time is almost here!!  Are you guys excited for the break?  I am.

Leave me some love in the comment box!

<3
PS.  Today is the last day for the poll on your favorite holiday.  Don't forget to vote!!!

1 comment:

  1. You know, there's a button for that :P haha
    Thanks for commenting though
    <3 Kiersten

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to read and comment! It means so much to me, and I really do love reading all your messages! <3