January 28, 2011

S-N-O-W

It's a winter wonderland here, loves!
For the past 2 days (Wednesday and Thursday) classes have been canceled, and my floor has spent the free time cuddled up together in our lobby, watching movies on the projector and ordering pizza/Chinese food.  (It's going to be hard not living with these people next year...)
It's been great quality time :)
 (^^This is the view from outside my dorm building^^)
As of right now, we're on a 2-hour delay for tomorrow, meaning I'd still have my 10 and 11 am classes.  My guess is for a text message at 5:30am canceling all morning classes.  (As of right now, the roads still aren't cleared, and it's after midnight.)  
I've got a few friends who were here last year, and I've heard stories from them about the "Snow Week" (remember the 6-day weekend of 2010???).  Two weeks into the semester, and I feel like we're getting close...
(^^The view from our windows^^)
:)
How's the weather where you are?  Any snow days for you?  I'd love to hear!
<3

6 comments:

  1. Wow. You guys sure did get pounded with snow. We've been having some pretty nice temps in my neck of the woods. Sunny and a little drizzle here in there (I am in Utah, btw). But I kinda miss snow. The whiteness that covers the land sure makes the place beautiful huh!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah, we got a lot here (I'm in PA), though after the first couple times I get pretty tired of it and wish for the summer. I think it's going to be another winter like last year though, so I've got a few more months of this to go!
    Thanks for reading and commenting :)
    <3 Kiersten

    ReplyDelete
  3. I knowwwww!!!! It's crazy!! What's it like where you are?
    <3 Kiersten

    ReplyDelete
  4. Our view isn't much different. Makes me glad I can work from home on those snowy days.

    ReplyDelete
  5. It's finally starting to melt a *little* bit, but I'm hearing that we're supposed to get a "wintery mix" (whatever that is...snow and ice?) on Tuesday or Wednesday, so I guess that's not going to last for long. *sigh*
    It is nice to be able to not have to leave though! I love just holing up with my friends in the dorm and cold snowy days when we have nowhere to go.
    <3 Kiersten

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to read and comment! It means so much to me, and I really do love reading all your messages! <3