February 28, 2011

Thankful...Monday?

Hey guys, I'm sorry I never posted last night.  (Actually, I'm sorry I haven't posted anything in a week)  I've been busy with lots of before-spring-break class work.  (This is my last week of classes before a week off!)
However, here is my previously Sunday-Thankful list, which is going to be Monday this week because I'm a horrible blogger.


~Irish Potatoes - I wait all year for these things, and every February/March I eat my weight +some in them.
~Friends who have Netflix when I have to watch a movie for class
~Warm days that are creeping up on me
~Umbrellas and, as much as I loathe them, rain boots.  (I used to love rain boots.  However, it has rained a lot this season in my opinion, and I'm sick of wearing them. But they keep my feet dry)
~My dorm's close proximity to EVERYTHING, not just on campus, but also in town
~Britta water filter - I drink a lot of water in a day,(when I'm not drinking Pepsi, that is...) and that thing gets refilled at least 2-3 times each day because of me refilling water bottles.  

What are you thankful for, loves?
<3

2 comments:

  1. I JUST found out there's such a thing as irish potatoes! Can you believe it? It seems as though I've been missing out! (;

    ReplyDelete
  2. You have definitely been missing out (in my opinion, at least)
    And actually, I used to think everyone knew what they were, but a lot of my friends at school have never heard of them.
    They are wonderful though, aren't they?
    <3 Kiersten

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to read and comment! It means so much to me, and I really do love reading all your messages! <3