February 20, 2011

Sunday, Sunday

Sunday Thankful-List
*Yummy granola bars*
*surprisingly warm days in the middle of February that make you forget that it's February*
*youtube - which allows me to watch Boy Meets World*
*weekends, to sleep in and spend time with friends*
*that feeling when you do well on a test you thought you'd done badly on*
*that feeling when you think you might finally know what you want to do with the rest of your life...or at least what you want to major in* 
(here's hoping to that wonderful feeling when you actually declare)
I hope you all had a wonderful weekend filled with sleeping-in, good friends, and some hot tea when it cooled back down again. I'd love to hear about it!
<3

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for taking the time to read and comment! It means so much to me, and I really do love reading all your messages! <3