February 13, 2011

Weekly Gratitude

I know I'm cutting it close tonight, guys.  Sorry about that - today hasn't been the greatest, and I've spent most of the day with a few of my friends here doing homework and the like.  Tomorrow will be better.


So anyways, this week I'm thankful for:
*friends who are there when I need them, and surprise visits from friends at home*
*hot tea and my adorable mug*
*pretty nail polish from my Christmas stocking*
*long literary magazine meetings with fun people*
*sweaters and blankets*

Happy Valentines Day to those people who are celebrating, and to the rest of you, I hope you have a great week with lots to be thankful for!!
<3


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for taking the time to read and comment! It means so much to me, and I really do love reading all your messages! <3