March 11, 2011

Flower Show

All week, the Flower Show has been held at the Convention Center in Philly, marking the beginning of spring in the city.  Yesterday, for the first time since I can remember, my dad and I went to the Flower Show.  It was beautiful, and a perfect chance for me to take too many photos of flowers.  
Tomorrow (Saturday) is the last day that it will be open, but if you get the chance, I definitely suggest going! :)





Of course, I took about 150 other photos as well, but this is all I'm going to put in here. :)

Also, happy Friday!!  Any special plans for the weekend?
<3

2 comments:

  1. omg i soooooo wish i could have gone!!!! i reallly want to gooooooooooo, it looks sooo awesome!! and ur pictures are quite lovely, they make me happy :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awww, well next year we'll make it a trip together! Because it most certainly is amazing!
    And thank you :) Flowers are good for happy-making!
    <3 Kiersten

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to read and comment! It means so much to me, and I really do love reading all your messages! <3