April 6, 2011

Happy Hump Day (15)

This is my teddy bear that I've had since I was born, and the pillow behind him (the small pillow, that is) is the first one I made - I made it in my Fashion Design class my senior year of high-school.  (Okay, first doesn't make it so special, considering it's only one of about four or five...)
I know this is a pretty lousy photo, and what's worse - it was taken on my cell phone!!  I'm sorry :(  I think I want to make a point of not only using my Canon for this 365 project, so that means crappy point-and-shoot and cell-phone pictures as well :)
Happy Mid-Week everyone!!  Are you ready for the weekend?  I know I am...
<3 Kiersten

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for taking the time to read and comment! It means so much to me, and I really do love reading all your messages! <3