April 7, 2011

Innovation! (16)

Now I know what you're probably thinking - Who eats their pears with a spoon???  Well readers, somehow we have no knives in our room, aside from plastic ones, which aren't going to actually cut a pear.  So I chose the next best thing - a spoon.  (it works pretty well in my opinion)  I know that the reasonable thing to do in this case would be to eat the pear whole, but I have some sort of issue with eating fruits whole - my apples and pears and such have to be cut, or I won't eat them.  
In other news, today is Thursday.  I've been thinking recently that I should have a specific thing for each day, like how I do Thankful Mondays.  Any suggestions?
<3 Kiersten

2 comments:

  1. Please, the spoon is more efficient. It helps to both cut and shovel the food into my mouth. Props ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. hahaha I know!! After eating the entire pear, I learned that I will probably never go back to the knife.
    Thanks :)
    <3 Kiersten

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to read and comment! It means so much to me, and I really do love reading all your messages! <3