It is officially the last week of classes for my Freshman year. I don't know how I feel about that...mainly because I don't feel anything about it, because I haven't come to terms with it yet. This year just honestly went so soo fast, and I can't believe it's over already. A lot is going to be changing as of next Friday - a lot of people I know transferring. New roommate next year. Officially taking all classes for my major (Marketing) and my minor (Communications) --
Pre-Reqs so that I can officially enroll in the programs.
Right now though, I'm trying to just concentrate on all the papers I have to write and finals I have to study for, and next Friday I'll start freaking out about oh my God my freshman year is over this is crazy how am I so old soon I'm gonna be graduating and the real world and oh my God oh my God **cue hyperventilating/complete mental breakdown**
So, here's Day 28....before you say it, I know - worst 365 photo ever. I almost completely forgot a photo today, and - I know this is lazy - I lack the motivation to get out my camera and find something to photograph at 10pm. Don't hate me?
* warm weather (finally) *
* weekends off where I don't do any of the work I'm supposed to be doing *
* Easter, and the fact that it is a perfect excuse to eat way too many jelly beans *
* chocolate covered strawberries that my mom made *
* my iPod, and music by people like the Mumford Sons *
* Augusten Burroughs books (currently reading Selevision - his first book, his only fiction, and the only book by him that I haven't read) * (psssst, what are you reading??? I'd love to hear all about it!!)
How about you loves? What are you thankful for this week?