May 14, 2011

Prom and Other Springy Things

Last night was my brother's Junior Prom, and I got to go along to take photos of him, his date, and their friends before they left. 
So of course, I couldn't resist a shot or two of him getting ready...





For some reason, I really liked the idea of a picture like this (I'm probably just weird...)

I also have a love of black and white photos/candid photos - which makes this one of my favorite photos from the day (although half of them are smiling and watching the camera lens) 


And his bootaneer (how do you spell that?).  

I'm weary of putting photos of other people on my blog - especially people who aren't my family, so that's all from that :)

_______________________________________________

In some other news - because I haven't been keeping up with my 365 over the past couple of weeks (finals and being sick have made that kind of difficult), I think that I'm going to restart the project in June.  (Hopefully by then this thing will have run its course)  What do you guys think?
Until then, here are some other photos I took yesterday.
So how are you guys?  Enjoying the spring?
<3 Kiersten

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for taking the time to read and comment! It means so much to me, and I really do love reading all your messages! <3