May 16, 2011

Weekly Gratitude

I know, I know - I've been slacking lately.  I think it's been a couple weeks since I've written a gratitude post, and even though I'm feeling pretty gross and not thankful for anything right now, I want to make this list. (good karma, right?)
So, if you're interested, check out the girl who came up with Weekly Gratitude posts here!
______________________________________
*Friends.  I have been stuck in the house for a week, and talking to friends has made that less reminiscent of what Emily Dickinson's life was probably like.*
*Soup!  It has become a staple in my diet over the past few days since I can't really eat much else*
*Gilmore Girls.  And the fact that I own every season.*
*Really good books that I could read a hundred times and still love.  Like Practical Magic*, for instance.*
How about you, loves?  What are you thankful for this week?  And if you do decide to post about it, make sure to link me and Love Life Lace up! :)
__________________________________________
*I saw the movie before I read the book.  I know - sacrilege!  But as a child, it was the movie my best friend and I watched at every single sleep over, and I think it's safe to say that that movie is what cemented my love of Nicole Kidman.  
But we were always book lovers, both of us, and so when we found it that it was a book first we of course had to read it. And read it again, and again, and again. I love the idea of magic like that, but that's a story for another time.  
________________________________________________
<3 Kiersten

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for taking the time to read and comment! It means so much to me, and I really do love reading all your messages! <3