Hey guys! Sorry I'm running kind of late with this post - I just got home from work!
This week I am thankful for:
1) The fact that my brother is having an awesome time in Greece. You know, on a cruise ship...where there are no riots taking place. I'm a worrier, and I'll admit, I was scared! But he's having a great time, and will be home in less than a week with some amazing stories!
2) My new tripod :) I know I mentioned this the other day, and as of yet I haven't had a chance to try it out because of work. However, once I do, I promise, you guys will be the first to know! (I was outside about ten minutes ago searching in vain for the moon, but there's too much cloud coverage to get a picture of it)
3) My friends. And the fact that even if it's been a while since I've seen them, we still mesh back together perfectly when we do see one another!
4) Now this is going to make me sound like a Harry Potter Generation nerd. But. The fact that the movie was good. Okay, that's an understatement. Amazing! I was pretty worried that because it was the final movie, they would somehow butcher it. But Rowling helped to produce it and write the script and all, so it came out great! I was very happy with it, and, in full disclosure, cried a couple of times. Only briefly and quietly, in a way that nobody seemed to notice. But I still think that says something about the impact Harry had on my generation.
5) Pinterest, and the fact that I am starting to get used to it and understand it better. I actually love having a place to catalog all the lovely images I find throughout the virtual world so that when I want to use it for something, I have it readily available! I'm thinking a once-a-week Pinterest-Find Post? What are your thoughts on that?
6) And finally...you guys!! It really does mean SO much to me to know that somebody's reading the things I write on here. And it means even more when you take the time to leave me a little note! I love getting to read them every day! So thank you soooo much!!! :)
So what are you guys thankful for this week? Let me know in the comment box, and don't forget to link up with Love, Life, Lace if you decide to join in on all the fun!