This is my first week trying out the Awkward and Awesome project! Exciting, right? The project was started by Sydney over at The Daybook. Usually, the posts are supposed to be on Thursday, so I'm a little late this week. Better late than never though, right? So here goes nothing
- Being late on my first Awkward and Awesome post
- The bulkiness of my new tripod
- The fact that I still haven't seen the Harry Potter movie...
-....and that Harry Potter is officially over, after having been around for more than half of my life
- Figuring out the time difference between here and Greece so that I don't text my brother at 3am.
- Trying to figure out how to use Pinterest
- My new tripod!
- The U2 concert (definitely worth the one-year delay!!)
- The quad that I'm going to be living in with my roommates this Fall
- All the lovely comments you all have been leaving! I love them <3
- The ridiculously enormous impact that Harry Potter had on my generation
So how about you, Friends? What's awkward or awesome about your life? Make sure to link up here, and at The Daybook!!