April 8, 2011

Tye-Dye!! (17)

Today was the tye-dye social on my floor (something which I was doing for the first time), and I'm a total mess with arts-and-crafts type deals.   My feet were the worst of what I did, but you can't see the bottoms in this photo - they were covered in red tye-dye paint!!  I made a total of 5 shirts - 3 tye-dye, 2 splatter paint. :)
I believe this was the first shirt I tye-dyed - I ended up adding much more color!
How did you all spend your Friday?  I hope you had a wonderful one!!
Happy weekend everyone!!!
<3 Kiersten

2 comments:

  1. I wish i could have done that :( looks like fun. also, i like your background!! bamboo!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It was sooooo much fun!!!
    We should add tye-dying to our summer-to-do list!
    And thankkssss :)
    <3 Kiersten

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to read and comment! It means so much to me, and I really do love reading all your messages! <3